Fostering a cat – what’s involved?
- looking after a cat in your home temporarily until a permanent loving new home can be found.
- caring for their basic, medical and behavioural needs.
- taking the cat to and from vet appointments.
- taking the cat to and from viewing appointments.
What we are looking for?
- experience in handling and caring for cats.
- living in close proximity to the centre with suitable transport to be able to attend appointments.
- a spare room for fostering cats.
- willingness to learn and follow Rain Rescue procedures and policies.
Benefits to you
- knowing you are helping homeless pets in need.
- enjoyment of having a pet without the long term and financial commitments.
- develop new skills.
- join a great team of like minded people.
- all medical, food and equipment costs can be covered and provided by Rain Rescue.
We’ll look after you
The time you give to support us in our work is precious, and in return we promise to give you the training, support and flexibility you need.
Or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any other questions